Exclusive Tips & Chances To Win Canada Lottario

The Canadian Lottery Ontario Lottario 6/45 was started in the year 1978. It offered a history of rich drawings of the lottery having a weekly game. The game is played by choosing six numbers from 1 to 45. It also offers a bonus number along with the selected 6 numbers. According to the close study of the game, the odds of winning the jackpot, which is the first prize is about one in 8,145,000.

Useful Guidelines & Tips


The Ontario Lottario offers various close tips, which can help the player to play well. The number of important guidelines is offered in terms of Howard’s lotto book, master guide of Lottery and many other highly useful books, which discusses various patterns of the game along with excellent examples.

Number of strategies is allowed to win the game of Ontario Lottario. Select the numbers randomly depending on the patterns and its benefits. According to the analysis of previous years, most of the lotto results played around the world are as old as the year 1955. 

Playing Online


If you want to play this lottery game online, you can check out some of the online lotto websites reviewed at http://mronlinelotto.com and choose the agent that you favor the most, you can sign up at that agents website and play the lotto game online within minutes.

The study of various games concluded with a simple rule is defined as:


· Most possible results take place the maximum times. 

· Least possible results take place very rarely.

The lotto numbers can be selected based on the probabilities. When the patterns are of the play, it occurs only 5% and the percentage of loss can be of 95. However, according to the chances of probability, there is a chance of winning, which is 95%.

What are the chances of winning Canada Ontario Lottario?


· While selecting the numbers for Lottario, always remember to have mix numbers, which can help you in allowing better chances of win. 

· The odd and even numbers should be used and mixed together in the form of 2/4, 4/4 or 3/3, which is the most common combination of the six numbers to be selected. 

· The combination of odd and even numbers is defined as two odd and four even numbers or two even and four odd numbers. 

· Moreover, we can have three even and three odd numbers. Each of the patterns defined will occur 83%. 

The Strategy of Group Numbers


According to the past winning numbers of the Lottario, a set of numbers may not be repeated as a part of repeated numbers. The combination of the numbers 5-17-32-38-42 is about 20 in numbers. When the players start tracking and studying the numbers then it clearly helps in deciding a better combination of the numbers, which will be beneficial.

The group who pooled the aggregate luck has won several jackpots in the past. Even one person who brings luck to your entire group can win the jackpot. Always select your partners well. Possessing a team of better players with you will help you in winning the game.